Thursday, August 1, 2013

Ongoing Conversion

Hello faithful blog followers! Thank you so much for following. Some thoughts have come to me recently that I thought I could share. It's been about 3 or so years since my deep conversion to the Catholic Faith, and about 5 years since my confirmation, and it's left me thinking am I continuing to grow in my faith as I was back then? Has my faith journey been accelerating, decelerating, or staying constant? It's a difficult question to answer and I don't think it's necessarily one or the other. I feel that in some ways I'm growing more than I ever have, and in others I've been slipping. It reminds me of the call to constant conversion and repentance. John Paul II once said that if it's been more than a day since your last conversion, it's been too long. Please pray for me, my family, this blog, and my catechism podcast. God bless you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment