Thursday, March 29, 2012

"It's a great blessing to be looked at by a baby"

This is a quote from my favorite preist, Fr. Carlton Jones, OP. I take my baby son Lloyd to daily Mass often so he gets to look at Fr. Carlton while we're there. He is right in this statement. Try it for yourself:


I guess it's not exactly the same as in person, but you get the idea.

He also told me yesterday that sneezing is a great blessing. He has a way of noticing such small things and realizing their value. He's absolutely right. Sneezing, though sometimes annoying for me in the spring, is a great blessing because it clears the airways and right afterwards there is a slight sense of euphoria and pleasure. It's great to have someone close to help you recognize these wonderful little graces that we take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment