Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Album release: Come and Adore by Benedictio!!

So I know I'm a bit biased on this one since I'm good friends with the band, but please check out the newly released album 'Come and Adore' by Benedictio:

Today's the official release day of the album and I got mine hand delivered to me yesterday at Mass by the band leader. This is a beautiful group of musicians and I can't speak highly enough about them. Dustin's the lead singer and guitarist. His wife Meagan also joins in on vocals. They're about to have their first child too! I think her due date is in February (so keep them in your prayers).

 The album is designed for meditation and adoration of the blessed sacrament. I really like that they obtained approval from our bishop for all the music to be used during Catholic liturgies. Very nice touch guys.

 Anyway, give the album a listen, purchase it (on itunes, bandcamp or amazon), then purchase a couple for your friends.

Check out their website at benedictioworship.com where there's ton of cool videos and such. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment